STANDS FOR LOUDSPEAKERS For Telescopics
Acoustic speakers generate a series of vibrations when in operation. By coupling them to a specially-designed structure that is heavy, rigid and secure, this free energy is absorbed by the unit, which considerably lowers the frequency of the reverberations.
Isolating the speaker-stand arrangement from the rest of the room is achieved through three distinct decoupling points. In addition, vibration energy is dissipated by clever use of various sound absorbing materials of different masses within the stand.
· Acoustic anti-resonance treatment technology
· Two external wooden columns that support an internal steel column, which can be extended vertically.
· Made from steel and wood and filled with materials of different masses that facilitate the absorption of vibrations due their varying densities.
·The considerable thickness of the base platform of the stand affords great stability to the unit.
·System of easy height regulation (between 50 and 70 cm) in order to focus the centre of the sound.
· Three steel isolating pins on each base.
· Reinforced with steel side plates.
·Base platform level control to ensure perfect positioning.
· Includes standard steel concave discs with isolating base to support the whole system.