· Acoustic anti-resonance treatment technology
· Includes the same metallic frame as the 19" kit and also incorporates additional elements, but does away with the need for solid shelves.
· In place of shelves, articulated steel arms have been incorporated into this system, which can be moved in different directions and to varying angles. This allows them to remain "stuck" to electronic components with total rigidity and stability. (Also allowing the equipment to extend beyond the table.).
· Isolating pins and discs are incorporated on each articulated arm together with absorption pads to provide a further tier of anti-resonant protection.
· Includes standard steel concave discs with isolating base to support the whole system.