REFERENCE SUSPENDED AUDIO RACK One rack inside another
Technology Double structure Results Versions Experts analyse Photos PDF catalogue
· Acoustic anti-resonance treatment technology
· Double structure with independent units.
· Double-layer shelves made out of pressed glass (eliminates the negative effects of passive modulation).
· Solid adjustable mounts made from stainless steel allow variable distance between shelves and the option of adding or removing shelves as required.
· Isolators with shock-absorbing pads to further aid the effectiveness of the shelves.
· Four steel pins on each shelf to support the isolators (permits exact height and level calibration of shelves and maximum decoupling)
· The internal, independent structure provides total electrical isolationelectronic connectionNew feature and world first in audio technology).
and incorporates an earthing terminal for (essential for "phono" systems). These features prevent buzzing and regulate any differences in electrical power. (
· Adjustable steel pins on each leg. Includes standard steel concave discs with isolating base to support the whole system.
· Spirit level to ensure the correct alignment of the unit and that of the internal frame.
· This model can be upgraded to the "Prestige" (superior model) with a conversion kit.